Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is my (our) blog

My name is (not) Doozo. I was so excited about getting a blog but unfortunately I haven't spared any time to post anything. Fortunately, my super-genius friends showed more initiative and started mine for me.

To start off my blog, I would like to talk about my super-cool friends, namely the one who started my blog. He is awesome and practically invented the word awesomeness. But enough about my friends (you will hear more of them later).

About myself, my friends and I are part of a super-group of the Highly Intelligently-Trained Ninja Monkeyjets. This group does not use an acronym as it is fun making people say or type the extremely long name. Also, if it was acronymed, it would be HITNM which makes no sense unless it stands for hitting somebody whose initials are NM. like Norman Malowsky. This group, unfortunately, is yet to be initiated as all the admins are too busy fighting about what it is we actually do.

I am going to sign off from here because my friend just realised what he typed already seems cooler than what he has been blogging about.

Doozo

No comments:

Post a Comment